Monday, January 17, 2011

Here I come!

     Finally, here I crawl into the big world of blogging! I have always had a passion for writing but was a little hesitant to take up blogging as I was uncertain if I really would get the time to. But, thanks to my lovely friends who gave me all the courage and pushed me in here! Thus, here I am!
          


     Though I had created my blog a month ago, I had always been distracted by some work or the other which kept me busy for some time and completely made me forget about the blog after that. And it has taken me a month to publish my first post! Now, you'll can very well understand what crawl meant! Although I didn't know much about blogging and blogger (which seemed a little complicated to me) as well, I took some time off learning and now, I figure it's time to start-off. For the naming part, I was determined to name my blog the way I would describe me best. As dreams and aspirations occupy a huge part of me, I chose to name it this way! I'm sure everybody does have unrealistic imaginations and I do have a lot of them but this blog will rarely carry their essence. l choose to integrate my interests, some of my day-to-day incidents and nostalgic memories in this blog. Comments and suggestions about this blog are most welcome!


Happy reading guys! :)