Saturday, January 22, 2011

My classroom - drained!

Having completely drowned in the boredom holidays gifted me with, I didn't want to miss the opportunity of going to college when I got to. I had a small work there of course but for some reason I just didn't want to return back home after I had completed my work. After catching over a quick chat with two of my friends and when time came to bid goodbye, I knew what I wanted to do! I suggested we go to our classroom and spent some time there, rekindling the times we shared together. Both of them disagreed at once, the fact being they were too very lazy to climb the stairs all the way to the third floor where our class was! Known for my never give up attitude, I didn't waive either! After a lot of compromises, they finally did agree or better, I made them to.


After a ten minutes walk with them grumbling all the way, we finally reached the third floor. The hush corridor reminded me of the times we got delayed in the canteen and would rush back to our class breaking through the calmness of the corridor only to find that the class hadn't started! We would then blame the one who warned us "We're late, let's hurry up!". A smile lit up my face when our class drew nearer. And there was our classroom, covered in tranquil - the way one can never find it when we are there!




The usual scenario flashed across my mind. Chaos and laughters - the basic elements that comprised the classroom be it when the teacher is inside the class or not! And there was always a surprise for the teacher. He/she can find a student sitting on the floor in the middle of the lecture. Before the teacher could figure out what had actually happened, laughter wouldn't just wait! The hide fact - he would have been pushed off from the bench by the fellow close by him! And we never needed a separate hour for refreshments to stay active all the time. We can refresh ourselves even while the class is on. Wonder how? Every time the teacher turns towards the board, a piece of snack goes straight into our tummies! Saves time, isn't it? ;)


P.S: There is no gender discrimination here - both girls and guys are equally contributive!


I did burst into laughter thinking about the fun times and so did my other two friends until my watch warned me it was high time to get back home!







3 comments:

Revathy said...

hi bris!! ur blog rocks....... i think u remember me .. am revathy of EEE dept.. keep rockin by blogging:);)

Revathy said...

hi bris!!ur blog rocks.. i think u remember me.. am revathy of EEE dept.. keep rockin by blogging:);)

Bris Blogs! said...

I do remember u Revathy :)Thank u so much for ur comment :)